Sabtu, 11 Februari 2012

Assalamua'laikum

Salam and hello everyone.
(was written on 6th October 2011)

Let me introduced myself as Gorgeous Heart. I’m a 25th year old girl, a soon to be doctor (InsyaAllah 9 months from now). I have a problem. This blog is created for a cause. The cause of “SAVING MY HEART”. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have a heart problems, I mean not yet. So, what I’m trying to do is to eliminate my risk factors from getting a heart disease. My problem is OBESITY. yeah it is obesity. What a shamed for a future doctor to have this kind of problem. Obesity is a risk factor for many diseases and of course one of them is heart problems
.
I’m hoping that this blog will help me to get through my journey of losing weight and living a healthy life. My targets are to have a lighter weight and the most important to stay healthy. My strategy is simple. Eat healthily and exercise regularly.

Let me share something with you guys.
MY HEIGHT : 163 cm

MY WEIGHT (21 SEPT 2011): 83kg
MY BMI (21 SEPT 2011) : 31.24 = (OBESE)

MY WEIGHT (23 MAR 2012): 66kg
MY BMI (23 MAR 2012):24.84= (NORMAL WEIGHT)


MY IDEAL WEIGHT: 56-57kg (another 9 kg to go)

Wish me luck and please support my cause. And for you guys, please eat right and exercise regularly. Until then, bye. Wassalam..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan